In our daily life, we have to go through various types of problems. Facing body pain is one of the most common and irritating problems of them. As we have busy lives, we cannot sit in the house by showing the excuse of pain and it is also tough to live a normal life with pain. In this situation, painkillers can help us to get temporary relief from pain. Tramadol is a very effective painkiller which is sold under the brand name of Ultram. The specialty of this painkiller is that it can treat severe pain also which is not seen in other painkillers. As it is a narcotic drug, it has some risks also. So, take it according to the advice of a doctor.
Active: Tramadol Hydrochloride
Inactive: Anhydrous Lactose, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Titanium Dioxide
Pain is a sensation that our brain receives through the nerves. Painkillers are taken to get temporary relief from pain though they cannot cure it. To offer us relief from pain, painkillers block or change the ways of pain sensation. Tramadol is a very effective painkiller which is sold under the brand name of Ultram. As a painkiller, it changes the ways of pain sensation so that they cannot reach the brain. The time of effectiveness of this painkiller depends on how much time it takes to absorb in the blood. Sometimes, it shows effect up to 24 hours.
To give us relief from pain, Tramadol changes the way of pain sensation in both body and brain. To do that, it stops the reabsorption of serotonin and norepinephrine. To stop the effects of pain sensation on the spinal cord, this painkiller activates the opiate receptors in the central nervous system. Through this working mechanism, Tramadol helps us to get relief from pain.
Tramadol is a very effective painkiller. It has lots of benefits. Some of those are as follows;
- By treating our pain, Tramadol helps us to get a pain free and happy life
- It is a painkiller with some short termed side effects
- This painkiller is best for treating chronic pain
- Tramadol, unlike other painkillers, can treat severe pain also
- It can be effective in treating acute pain after any surgery
- Tramadol also can treat the inflammation that comes with pain
Use of Tramadol
- Take Tramadol when you feel pain. Don’t take more than 300 mg of this medicine in a day]
- It can be taken with or without food.
- Never make the powder of Tramadol to inhale or never mix it with water to inject into your body
- The patient with liver or kidney disease or seizure problem should avoid taking this painkiller
- As it is a narcotic drug, don’t take it for a long time period.
- Never consume alcohol with it
- Don’t take other painkillers with Tramadol as it is a strong painkiller
- Don’t use it as your painkiller if your age is less than 16 years
- Consult a doctor before starting to use it