What is Tramadol?
Tramadol is a type of drug with works as a pain reliever similar to narcotics and used for treating level of pain ranging from moderate to severe.
It is highly recommended that the person before using the medicine should consult a doctor. You can also buy Tramadol online from any online pharmacy pills.
This painkiller is among the most effective drugs in relieving pain but it should be avoided if the patient has severe problems related to breathing, any sort of blockades in the person’s intestine or areas near stomach or if the person has recently used any sort of alcohol sedatives, tranquilizers or narcotics etc. It serves best in both Chronic and Acute pain.
How to use?
The average dosage of Tramadol is capped at 50 to mg minimum which is taken in a span of 4 to 6 hours in a day but this dosage can be increased to 400 mg as well.
The dosage for people who do not need any rapid analgesic onset effects should start with 25 mg dosages and then the dose can be increased to a maximum of 400 mg a day.
The dosage for people aged 18 years or older having chronic pain should start the dosage with 100 mg a day. This dosage can be increased every five days after the body starts to adjust with the medicine but the maximum should be capped at 300 mg a day.
It needs to be mentioned that if a person misuses this medicine, it can further lead to addiction. Once a person gets addicted to this medicine he can for a habit of overdosing on the drug and eventually very harmful effects might occur to the patient which includes side effects leading to death.
It is recommended that no person should use this with a prescription.
It should be taken by the patient after consulting a doctor as by using this painkiller the patient might have certain side effects.
The side effects are-
• blurred vision
• Abdominal or stomach fullness
• Convulsions (seizures)
• Blisters under the skin
• Blood pressure increased
• Abnormal or decreased touch sensation
• Darkened urine
• Difficult urination
• Blood in the urine
• Dizziness or light-headedness when getting up from a lying or sitting position
• Gaseous abdominal or stomach pain
• Numbness and tingling of the face, fingers, or toes
• Change in walking and balance
• Frequent urge to urinate
• Loss of memory
• Fast heartbeat
• Pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, back, or neck
• Pains in the stomach, side, or abdomen, possibly radiating to the back
• Numbness, tingling, pain, or weakness in the hands or feet
• Irregular heartbeat
• Severe cramping
• Severe nausea
• trembling and shaking of the hands or feet
• Weak or absent pulses in the legs
• Yellow eyes or skin
• Chest pain or discomfort
• Severe redness, swelling, and itching of the skin
The medicine can be very harmful if the patient or anyone has an overdose of it. The symptoms of overdose include-
• Slow or irregular heartbeat
• A difficulty with breathing
• Unusual tiredness
• Change in consciousness
• Decreased awareness or responsiveness
• Lack of muscle tone
• pinpointed pupils of the eyes
• Severe sleepiness
• Loss of consciousness
Whenever a patient has any of these symptoms, the person should immediately let the doctor know about these to avoid any serious harm.