Levitra is one of the drugs that hail from the family of PDE-5 inhibitors, a drug or medication that treats erectile dysfunction in men. Levitra is the brand name for Vardenafil and the other competitors of Levitra are- Viagra, Cialis, and Kamagra. This ED pill is used to treat the erectile dysfunction among men.
Levitra is used to treat the erectile dysfunction or impotence in men by making an erection which is perfect enough for sexual intercourse. The ED pill makes the pathway for blood to flow freely in the penile nerve. People who suffer from erectile dysfunction fails to get an erection, even if they achieve one, it is not firm enough to go for sex and even does not lasts long. You can now buy Levitra Online from any online pharmacy store.
Levitra is a PDE5 inhibitor which works by relaxing the patient’s arteries and helps to enhance the blood to the penis once a person is sexually stimulated. Now, without sexual stimulation, the ED pill itself will fail to achieve an erection. So for a proper sexually intercourse by taking an ED pill it is very much important to be sexually excited. All the ED pills work under the same principle before the pill starts working; you must develop the desire of having an intercourse.
How you can take the pill
You can consult with your doctor, as to how you can dose the pill, and follow the prescription thoroughly. Here is just a general idea that would help you while dosing the ED pill-
• Levitra comes in the dosages of 2.5mg, 5 mg, 10 mg, and 20 mg
• The recommended dose to start with the pill is generally 10 mg
• A 10 mg dose of Levitra is almost equivalent to that of 50 mg of Viagra, because of the different chemical composition.
• You can take the pill before 25 to 60 minutes prior to sex
• Only one pill should be consumed a single day
• The ED pill can be taken with food as well as without food, but do not take the ED pill with alcohol
Some things to keep in mind
Here are certain things that you keep in your mind-
• If you are allergic to Vardenafil you should not use Levitra.
• Do not take Levitra if you have high or low blood pressure.
• If you have any history of kidney or liver disease, Levitra is not advisable.
• If you on nitrites do not take the medicine.
• Never take Levitra if you are advised by your Doctor not to indulge in any sexual activity.
Some common Side-Effects
• Stomach upset
• Stuffy nose